Cool down and revitalize with Green Giraffe’s refreshing Iced Hibiscus Ginger and Clove Tea. This unique blend of flavors is not only delicious but also packed with health benefits.
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- 2-3 whole cloves
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Honey or agave syrup for sweetness (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
- Place hibiscus tea bags, sliced ginger, and whole cloves in a heatproof pitcher.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over the tea bags and spices.
- Allow the tea to steep for 10-15 minutes, or until it reaches your desired strength.
- Remove the tea bags and let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Sweeten with honey or agave syrup if desired.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the hibiscus ginger and clove tea over the ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
- Enjoy the cooling and revitalizing Iced Hibiscus Ginger and Clove Tea on a sunny day!